Sunday, February 18, 2018

Welcome To All My Spider Fans From Everyone

Hello. Welcome to all my Spider-Man fanatics. I, of course, am 60 plus years then some. Almost as many as my favorite artist Steve Ditko. Go bless you Steve. The original was a throwaway funny. Comic strip papers with just enough of a plot to serve, That issue was Amazing Fantasy #15. A throwaway issue with surprises just enough for a mere read if not immortality. Dime was all told in August 1962. Just fancy enough. No Fantastic Four Dr Doom cheesecakes. Just enough. Amazing Fantasy one issue. No other Spidey guys. Oh well. Amazing Fantasy #15 was a reject just in time for Marvel super heroes. But oh my how well. Now that same issue amounts to $44,000. BUCKS! Forget the dime. Chump change. That was a 2007 price guide. I know, so I am misquoted. Talk about finery. Now Spider-Man, not as quoted as Spidey, is heads up. My favorite Steve Ditko issues are Amazing Spider-Man #1 to #38. Woe to be gone, FANTASTIC. Plus noteworthy appearances by all comic book artists. I know of no other except Doctor Strange. Spidey has numerous appearances. A Marvel godhead. Of power. Intensity. EXCELLENT! Steve left Marvel years ago. So many days. So many years. This saddens me. So deep. Stan Lee has thrown motion pictures into his act. No such responses from Steve. So dismay. When I publish these with solos there will be no additions. FULL FLEDGED! Think of Spidey that way Steve. God bless. Forever. read on. Willingly...

No comments:

Post a Comment